Outwell Sandcrest S Awning
Available to pre-order for March 2022
£245 (Exc VAT) (RRP £309.99)
The Outwell Sandcrest S Awning is ideal for micro campers with a Campal as it provides extra storage at the rear of the car. One of our Campal units was chosen to feature in the video by Outwell.
Couples, families and friends will all appreciate the value of the extra space the ingenious Outwell Sandcrest S delivers for more comfortable van life. As a rear-mounted, fixed awning, with just one aluminium pole, it´s really light, packs away small and vehicle doors aren’t blocked by guylines. It’s designed for vehicles like the Peugeot Rifter, Citroen Berlingo, VW Caddy and the like. With easily adjustable height options, you’ll also find it ideal for smaller vehicles and SUV’s, perfect for camping and day trip use for cooking, as a day shelter or changing room. It is extremely quick to set up. The smart design allows you to close and lock the tailgate securely when you head off on a hike or bike adventure or leave it open through the night whilst you secure your van rear with its insect-proof screen for great ventilation. As a bonus, you can raise the door as a shade canopy (poles sold separately) when fixing your bike or recharging your battery after your outdoor excursions.
Type of tent: SUV/MPV tailgate awning.
Flysheet: Outtex 3000 Select, 100% polyester.
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Attachment height: 155-185cm.
Poles: Aluminium 6061-T8, 13mm, anodised.
Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene.
Floor dimensions: 265 x 220cm.
Pack Size: 62 x 20 x 20cm.
Weight: 4.4 kg.
Pitching time: 5mins.
Year of manufacture: 2022.
The pack comes with peg set and carry case.
There is 1 front door.
- Designed for Peugeot Rifter, Citroën Berlingo, VW Caddy and similar vehicles.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtain to enhance ventilation.
- Vehicle tailgate can be opened inside the awning.
- Internal mesh wall, to allow sleeping in the vehicle with the tailgate open, while being protected from insects.
- Heavy duty Outwell zips for enhanced performance.
- Door can be used as canopy (upright poles sold separately).
- Fast and easy to attach and detach.
- Tailgate can be closed and locked with awning attached.
- Roll-away side panels provide sheltered access.